[Access Lunch] Accessibility lunch this Thursday 8/8 in NSH 1109

Amy Pavel apavel at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Aug 4 21:02:17 EDT 2019

Hello everyone!

This week's accessibility lunch will happen on *Thursday* 8/8 in NSH 1109. We will hold accessibility lunch weekly on Thursdays in the same room until December. This Thursday we won't have a speaker, but we invite everyone to join us to chat over pizza anyway :D

A few logistics:

(1) We're still putting together our Fall schedule. Let Cole, Patrick, or me know if you would like to give a talk, or invite someone to give a talk. If you have or know of an accessibility-related conference talk coming up in the Fall, we'd also love to set aside time for practice talks early!

(2) We have two spots left on a small visit to Tobii Dynavox tomorrow at 1:30p. Please let me know if you would be interested before noon tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!