[Access Lunch] Carnegie Museum of Art Access + Ability Visit (Monday 6/31 at 11am)

Amy Pavel apavel at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 30 19:48:22 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

This week instead of our regularly scheduled accessibility lunch we'll be having a field trip to the Access + Ability Exhibit at the Carnegie Museum of Art! Many thanks to the ideas/scheduling from Cole Gleason!

Two options depending on what fits your schedule:

  *   Meet us at 11am in the NSH atrium tomorrow to walk over to the museum to participate in the Access + Ability Art Chat. The Art Chat will occur in the lobby from 11:15am - 11:45am.

  *   If you can't make the Art Chat, head over to the Carnegie Museum of Art at 12pm to wonder around the exhibit with us! Spend as long as you like at the exhibit.

For more information about the Art Chat: https://cmoa.org/event/art-chat-access-ability/
<https://cmoa.org/event/art-chat-access-ability/>For more information about the exhibit: https://cmoa.org/exhibition/access-ability/

We won't provide food this time, but we can reimburse admission for anyone who arrives with us for the Art Chat and would not get in for free under the Arts Pass program. Feel free to send email to me and Cole (cgleason at andrew.cmu.edu) with any questions.

Hope to see you there!