[Access Lunch] Second accessibility lunch seminar (Monday 6/17 at noon)

Amy Pavel apavel at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 14 16:52:06 EDT 2019

Join us for our second accessibility seminar on Monday 6/17 from12-1pm in 200 EDSH (Smith Hall). Lunch will be provided, and Cole Gleason will give our first "project preview" of the summer.

Cole will talk about his recent work on "Crowdsourced Generation of Maps" for the purpose of navigation.

Please sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K03mYBjxVXuwPUDd5XdjPM0rGHnbiotRMNLMQd8ZkEM/edit#gid=0> to give your own project preview this summer! We'd love to hear from students, visitors, faculty members, etc who have an early-stage idea or recent project related to accessibility. We hope that these short informal talks can be a great opportunity for discussion, feedback, and brainstorming!

To give a longer summer talk, sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K03mYBjxVXuwPUDd5XdjPM0rGHnbiotRMNLMQd8ZkEM/edit#gid=0> for both slots on the day you'd like to reserve. To nominate someone or volunteer for a longer talk in the fall, email Amy at apavel at andrew.cmu.edu. Any scheduled talks will be listed here (thanks Cole!): http://accessibility.cs.cmu.edu/#lunch

See you on Monday!